EEDAR vice president of analyst services Jesse Divnich is the latest RPad.tv PadCast guest. My favorite analyst in the business discusses all sorts of videogame topics, answers reader questions, and reveals the super power he covets in this clip. Here’s the laundry list of talking points:
- The Nintendo 3DS
- Whether the PSPgo is a dead system
- How awesome Sony’s E3 press conference would be if it were hosted by Kevin Butler
- How the Apple iPad impacts the gaming market
- Whether investors and venture capatilist have cooled on the console market in light of the hotness of mobile and social gaming
- Whether Sega, as we once knew and loved it, is gone forever
- DLC trends
- E3 2010 predictions
- What’s coming on 10/10/10
- What super power he would chose and why
Give it a look, give it a listen, and leave any comments you have below.
9 thoughts on “PadCast: EEDAR’s Jesse Divnich Talks iPad, DLC, E3, and More”
Awe. No text version?
@smartguy No. I hate transcribing.
As someone who has done more than their fair share of transcriptions for research, I don't blame you one bit!!
I don't know if it's my speakers at work but i can't hear you ask the questions. I only hear Jesse. Also, if you need a trascriber i would be more than happy to oblige. I type mostly all day at work anyways.
It's probably the left channel on your work speakers. The audio is sliced as Ray on the left, Jesse on the right because That's how the master came across.
thanks. i thought it could be it. I'll have to wait until i get home then.
@N8R The master? Sho Nuff?!? Or Lee Van Cleef?
@ R Pad
Comments are closed.