Last week I dropped by Beyond Vape to chat with company co-founder Billy Chen. In addition to running several successful stores around the country, the company has a number of products under the Beyond Vape and Aria brands. In the interview above, Billy talks about some of the company’s upcoming vaping devices and accessories. From mechanical mods, DNA 30 devices, and protectivecases, Beyond Vape has a ton going on. Prototypes of the upcoming Oros, Hyperion, Sage, and Luna vaping devices are discussed and shown in the video. Here are some of the highlights:
- Neptune (Beyond Vape) — This hybrid dripper features strong performance and solid build quality at a relatively inexpensive price.
- Sage (Beyond Vape) — This mechanical mod retails for $85 and is aimed towards vapers that want high performance without a high price.
- Luna (Beyond Vape) — A sleek DNA30 vaping device, the Luna should retail under $200, making it less expensive than competing DNA30 devices. One cool and practical features is its MicroUSB port, which lights up to let you know when the battery is being charged.
- Oros (Aria) — This copper mechanical mod is made-in-the-USA and offers killer performance. A well-known gentleman from the popular CaliVapers forums tested the Oros and found that it had extremely low voltage drop.
- Hyperion (Aria) — A hybrid dripper, the Hyperion is like the Neptune’s more luxurious cousin. If the Neptune is a great Honda then the Hyperion is a slick Acura. The Hyperion’s tube, atomizer cap, and drip tip are plated in 24-karat gold.
Beyond Vape and Aria have a wide range of products in its 2014 lineup, aimed towards novice and veteran vapers alike. Whether you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, a mod with unmatched performance, or a hybrid the screams luxury, the company has you covered. Be sure to check out the interview above and when you have a chance, please let me know which Beyond Vape/Aria product you’re most excited for.