Today’s Poll: Hybrids vs. Laplets

Tablet computers that dock into keyboard enclosures so that they can be used like laptop computers are going to be huge in the next year (from a product-release standpoint, anyway). A large number of PC manufacturers have upcoming Windows 8 products that fit into this category (whether people actually want them is another matter). Check out the HP Envy X2 pictured above, for example. Tech nerds have been arguing over what to call these computers. Many are using the term hybrid (hybrid computer), while others prefer laplet (laptop + tablet).

What do you think these things should be called? Kindly vote in today’s poll and explain your answer in the comments section.

[poll id=”167″]

Author: RPadTV